- User: the owner of Bed and Breakfast De Gastenkamer to be further referred to as: B&B
- Other party: the guest who concludes a lease with B&B via a telephone reservation, a reservation via a booking site or directly via the B&B website (degastenkamer.nl)
- When entering into the lease, these general terms and conditions are declared applicable to the agreement and made known to the other party through means ex. Art 6:234 BW.
- The owner of the B&B can be replaced by a (temporary) representative.
House rules B&B
- The B&B is described on the website degastenkamer.nl. This website has been compiled with the utmost care, but there may be differences between the text and / or photos recommended on the website and the current situation at the B&B at the time of the visit by the guest(s). No rights can be derived by guests from such differences.
- The stay in an accommodation is at least 2 nights. (1 night in consultation based on occupancy).
- The booked accommodation is accessible 24 hours a day. The booked accommodation has its own entrance.
- It is forbidden to let third parties use the accommodation. Visitors may not be present in the accommodation without the user's permission and without payment.
- The accommodation must be in a clean condition upon departure. If the room deviates from the commissioning on departure, the user may charge the additional cleaning costs to the other party.
- Smoking is not allowed in the room or in the common areas or anywhere indoors. Smoking is allowed outside.
- Pets are not allowed.
- You can check in until 22:00 h. Checkout until 10:15 am at the latest. Other times in advance in consultation with owner B&B.
- The other party can park the car in the parking spaces in front of the B&B. Parking is at your own risk.
- All risks related to stay in or around the accommodation are for the account of the other party.
- Damage or loss of movable property that is reported in the user's property and must be compensated to the user.
- The other party must follow the instructions of the user.
- The user can deny and / or refuse the other party access to the accommodation in the event of inappropriate behaviour with immediate effect, without further notification and stating reasons and without reimbursement of accommodation costs.
- The rates include gas, water, electricity and heating, VAT, tourist tax, bed and kitchen linen, towels, WiFi and final cleaning.
- The rates do not include the costs of cancellation and / or travel insurance and / or other costs.
- Rates of the B&B are always without obligation and are subject to interim adjustments.
- All statements on the website of the B&B (degastenkamer.nl) are deemed to have been provided in good faith and are always subject to interim adjustments. The B&B is not bound by obvious errors on its website.
Reservation and payment
- If a reservation has been made by telephone (verbally), the lease has been concluded. After the reservation has been confirmed via the e-mail contact form, a rental agreement has also been concluded. In all the above cases, the reservation is final.
- No extra costs will be charged for booking a stay in the B&B.
- Payment of the accommodation costs are made in advance by booking via the bank account (50% of the total amount)
- The stay is only definitively booked for you when the first payment has been received by bank at the B&B.
- 30 day's before arrival the last 50% of the total amount will be paid by bank account.
- For reservations made for 2021 the following cancellation conditions apply.
- In case of cancellation of at least 60 days on which the stated arrival date, the possible down payment will be returned in full.
- If cancelled less than 60 days but more than 30 days prior to the reported arrival date, 50% of the amount paid will be charged. In case of cancellation less than 30 days prior to the reported arrival date, the full amount will be charged.
- If no cancellation is made before the arrival date (no show), the full amount of the booking will be charged with an invoice.
- We advise when and less than 60 days prior to the reported arrival date is cancelled to recover these costs from your travel / cancellation insurance. It is your own choice / responsibility whether you have it.
- Cancellation must always be made in writing (e-mail or post) to the B&B.
- The B&B has the right to withdraw reeds for more than 48 hours at which the earliest arrival time of the reported arrival date, the definitive reservation is withdrawn without giving reasons, with refund of the possible reed down payment to the other party.
- Article 6 of the general terms and conditions of Booking.com applies mutatis mutandis to the general terms and conditions of the B&B.
- The other party is always entitled to submit its grievances to the B&B through a complaint. The B&B must always handle a complaint adequately and with due speed, so that the complaint is handled according to standards of reasonableness and fairness.
Force of the majority
- In case of force majeure, both of a permanent and temporary nature, the B&B is entitled on one side to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part or to temporarily suspend it without the guest being able to claim fulfilment and / or compensation. Force majeure includes, but is not limited to: danger of war, war, uprising, acts of war, strikes, boycott, failures in the energy circuit, in traffic or transport, government measures, scarcity of raw materials, natural disasters and furthermore all circumstances, extraordinary weather conditions , death of one of the owners or close relatives, etc., in which full or partial fulfilment of the agreement cannot be required of the B&B in reasonableness and fairness.
- The B&B cannot be held liable for damage suffered by the other party or third parties as a result of the stay in the accommodation; the guest indemnifies the B&B against claims in this regard. The B&B is not liable for malfunctions in and around the accommodation such as malfunctions and failure of electricity and water supplies and technical installations, construction work and / or road works not announced or not completed in the vicinity of the B&B.
- Without prejudice to the provisions in 8.1 and 8.2, the liability of the B&B, if and insofar as the B&B is held legally liable for any reason with regard to the user agreement, is always limited to direct damage and any form of consequential damage is excluded. In addition, the liability of the B&B is always limited to the maximum amount that the insurer of the B&B will pay out in such a case. This concerns a maximum entitlement of € 1,000 per year.
- The B&B will treat all personal data provided or made known to it confidentially and will not freely make them available to third parties.
- Unless otherwise provided in rules of private international law, these terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law. A non-Dutch speaking counterparty is deemed to agree with the general terms and conditions.
- All disputes arising from the user agreement or these conditions will be settled in first instance by the competent court in the Netherlands, unless the rules of private international law provide otherwise.
- Neither party can transfer its rights and obligations to third parties unless otherwise provided in these terms and conditions.
- If and insofar as any provision in the user agreement and the present conditions proves to be ineffective, the other conditions will remain in force and the invalid article will be deemed to have been converted in such a way that it is brought in accordance with the apparent intentions of the parties.