'Going back in time and still enjoying comfort'
This authentic guesthouse exudes the atmosphere of the past, but has the luxury and comfort of today. It was newly built in 2008 with old building materials. The tasteful interior is an experience in itself. There is plenty to look at and the great thing is: the furniture - made by the furniture maker from the village - can be purchased or ordered in our furniture store (see https://www.countryandclassic.nl). The cottage is fully equipped, including modern appliances in the kitchen and a washing machine, dryer and freezer in the utility room. The beds are made and the bathrobes are ready for you.
Special about this house is also the steam shower, where you can relax after a day of fresh air on the Wad. When the weather is allows it, you can have a drink on the terrace. Don't forget to take a walk around the church through the protected townscape. Children can enjoy themselves in the nearby playground. The children will also have fun in the house, because there are enough toys for children from 0 to 12 years old.
- On the ground floor there is a hall, toilet, living room with TV and DVD / CD player, WiFi, relaxing reading material, DVDs and lots of toys / games for the children. So you don't have to take anything with you except your clothing, toiletry bag and laptop. Everything has been thought of, from the filter bags in the kitchen to the umbrella in the hall.
- The kitchen is equipped with a 6-burner stove with large oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge.
- In the utility room is a washing machine, dryer and freezer.
- On the first floor there are two bedrooms, 1 with a double bed (possibly also a 2 x 1 person) and 1 with two single beds. If desired, an extra (child) bed can be placed here. The beds are all equipped with electrically adjustable slatted frames.
- The bathroom has a steam shower with Turkish sauna (= wet sauna), back jets, rain shower, foot massage and music.
- Private parking place for our guests.